Coronavirus – advice and information
We have a dedicated page for local, national and for people with long term conditions on the current Coronavirus outbreak. This will be updated regularly as the situation changes. Click the below link to access our Corinavirus information and support page (updated 08/04/2020)
Healthwatch Sandwell Update
During the current Coronavirus outbreak, Healthwatch Sandwell staff are currently following guidance and operating from home locations. The Healthwatch Sandwell service will continue to be provided however our contact details have changed.
Contact our staff members as follows:
- Alexia Farmer – Manager – email email@example.com – Tel: 07885 214389
- Anita Andrews – Engagement & Information Lead – email firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 07885 214421
- Ian McGarry – Engagement & Information Lead – email email@example.com – Tel: 07885 214392
- Melissa Elders – Community Outreach Lead – email firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: 07885 214547
- Sophie Shuttlewood – Community Outreach Lead – email email@example.com – Tel: 07732 683483
To contact us, use the messaging facility on our website HERE
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your views matter
Your local Healthwatch needs to hear from you about what it should do to make care better for your community.
Share your views and help make care better.
Our ways of working and values statement
Our work will be informed by our values
- We will maintain a positive and forward-looking focus to get things done
- We will be open, transparent and listen
- We will value evidence, knowledge and experience
- We will acknowledge, celebrate and share good practise
- We will respect each other and work together to achieve the highest standards
- We will remain independent but collaborate where possible
There are no upcoming events at this time