Welcome to Healthwatch Sandwell
We’re an independent organisation set up to champion the views of patients and social care users in Sandwell, with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing. We want to hear about your views, needs and experiences to help Sandwell get the best possible health and care.
Your views matter
The Long Term Plan sets out what the NHS wants to do better, including:
- Making it easier for people to access support closer to home and via technology
- Doing more to help people stay well
- Providing better support for people with cancer, mental health conditions, heart and lung diseases, long-term conditions, such as diabetes and arthritis, learning disabilities and autism, and for people as they get older and experience conditions such as dementia.
Your local NHS needs to hear from you about what it should do to make care better for your community.
Share your views and help make care better.
Healthwatch Sandwell will champion the views of local people with the goal of making services better and improving health and wellbeing.
Our ways of working and values statement
Our work will be informed by our values
- We will maintain a positive and forward-looking focus to get things done
- We will be open, transparent and listen
- We will value evidence, knowledge and experience
- We will acknowledge, celebrate and share good practise
- We will respect each other and work together to achieve the highest standards
- We will remain independent but collaborate where possible