Kaleidoscope Sanctuary Hub
They offer an out of hours mental health support to residents of Sandwell.
Who we can help?
- Anyone aged 18+ who feels they are experiencing a mental health crisis but not in need of emergency services.
- Anyone who feeling alone and in need of some support.
- A family member or friend of someone, who is experiencing a mental health crisis.
How can the service be accessed?
Anyone who is in need of support can call us directly. We want to remove as many barriers as possible so we will accept self-referrals and also referral from the Sandwell crisis team. We will be working together to support Sandwell in their times of need.
- Call 0121 289 6111 on Monday to Thursday 6pm-11pm and Weekends 6pm -11pm .
- Callers outside of these hours, will be advised to speak directly to the Sandwell crisis team on 0121 543 4100