If you are feeling stressed please use the following resources.
Try a Ted Talk:
The Stress Management Society
See helpful daily tips throughout April.
NHS – Every Mind Matters
They have tips and a quiz.
Infoline: 0300 123 3393 Email: email@example.com
Text: 86463 https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/stress/what-is-stress/
If you need someone to talk to please call:
116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speak to our experts at the Parents Helpline – call 0808 802 5544
…young person looking for help and support
Text the YoungMinds Crisis Messenger, for free 24/7 support across the UK if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- If you need urgent help text YM to 85258
- All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors
- Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus. https://youngminds.org.uk/
Stressed out about money?
Please see contacts of support services below.
Talk about money
The Money Advice Service on
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays, closed
- We are currently experiencing high volumes across our service, wait times may be longer than normal.
Make a budget
There are some great online budget planners which work really well and in this time of home curfews perhaps we have a little more time to have a go!
Go to our favourite website, https://sandwell.betteroff.org.uk/
CLICK on Get Help & Advice (bottom right ) then CLICK on Debt Advice and Budgeting then Budget Planners – Take your pick and have a go !
Check insurance policies
Check whether you have insurance policies that would cover your mortgage payments or replace some of your income. For example:
- Payment protection insurance
- Mortgage payment protection insurance
- Accident, sickness and unemployment insurance
Talk to your creditors if you think you might miss a payment
Once you’ve done your budget if you think you’re going to struggle to pay essential bills make sure you talk to the people you owe money to before it becomes a problem.
Money tips taken from Fab Four newsletter March 2020 – Just Finance Black Country